Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hello World!

So, here’s the deal. After two years as a stay-at-home mom of a now toddler who is kicking my ass daily, I have decided it is time to blog about my experiences as an over 40 mom raising a beautifully exhausting nearly 23 month old girl I call Bean. I often say to people “This is why people should have kids in their 20s” as I am chasing her around — thus the title of this blog.

Of course, like all good mommies, this blog will also create a "history" for our family of our antics, our challenges, and our fun moments. However, this blog will also be alot about me -- the Bean gets most of the attention these days, so I need all the attention I can get elsewhere. If you know me, you will know I am often honest to a fault and often an "over sharer" and certainly don't consider many (if any) topics to be private. Therefore, this blog will be a random collection of stories I have written, art I have created, disasters I have made, ah-ha moments I have had, and more than likely a chance to bitch about something such as my husband's dirty bathroom, needing to get serious about getting healthier, and anything else that annoys me.

So, there you have it. My first post. Welcome to my world.


1 comment:

  1. This makes me happy in so many ways. Can't WAIT to get a dose of my Julie and Jilly as often as I can!!

    ReplyDelete